It's been too long since I've updated everyone! I'm sorry! I am still doing great! I haven't had any trouble and everything thus far has been smooth sailing. I haven't weighed in over a week so this could be off but I'm 83 lbs down! I am not able to wear my pants that I was so excited about in my last few posts because it looks like I have a load in my pants. :) Looks like I'll be posting on Ebay again :).
This week my Great Aunt and Great Uncle came and visited. We had such a wonderful visit. I can't wait for them to come again. We went to the cemetery and put out new flowers for my Great Grandparents (G. Aunt's Mom and Dad), their son, and my Grandmother (G.Aunt's Sister). It looked really nice. I'm still thinking that buying the stone for Grandma was a really good thing that Larry and I were able to do. Every time I look at it I smile. She would have loved it. I miss her everyday. I wish they could have spent a whole week!
Yesterday, Larry and I went flea-marketing with my aunt and she found a few things. She found these bubble lights and you would have thought she had a heart-attack. It made me smile seeing how happy she was! They are huge antique fans and have shows and collect. They used to own an antique store. I enjoy going with them on their hunts because it's impossible to come away excited. :)
For supper we ate at Red Goose Deli downtown. They ordered the special (2 porkchops, fried okra, baked potato, sister schubert roll, & salad with wine and cheese dressing). The waitress asked if they were going to share and they order 2 specials. It was SOOOO much food. There was definitely leftovers.
Yesterday I ate:
1 egg, 2 strips bacon
About a 1/2 of an order of shack fries (bbq meat, cheese sauce and fries)
1/2 Grilled Cheese sandwich (no crust) some fries and the top part of a pickle spear
2 Oreo Cookies
Generally, I keep away from the fries because they are SO heavy. It'll be a while before I have em' again.
I'm still taking my vitamins and being a good girl in that respect. I've gotten more active too.
My son has been in baseball so we've been enjoying his games. He's also gotten a B-Ball goal so it's been fun shooting hoops with him.
I will do better about keeping this up!
No comments:
Post a Comment