I've seriously been neglecting my bloggity blog. Here I am though! I am still alive and kicking it!
Today I ate:
Taco Meat w/ shredded lettuce, diced tomato, and sprinkle of cheese
Turkey Pepperoni Pizza on Wheat Tortilla
Peach Tea flavored Water
I don't recall having eaten anything for Breakfast. How bad of me!
Didn't get any walking in today. Argh!
I did however get a new to me pair of jeans courtesy of ebay! ...and they are a smaller size and they fit!
Last week I said GOODBYE forever to the clothes that held me at my highest. What a glorious feeling!
It's amazing the amount of energy you have when you shed some poundage. I feel like I'm kinda in a rut as far as losing goes. I don't see the big number jumps I was having...BUT I haven't walked like I should. It's been too cold, or the fitness trainer is in the gym and I don't want to walk with him in there, or I don't feel like driving back to work to workout, or it's too dark outside...too many excuses for this girl!
I need to remind myself HOW I got as big as I was...(taking a moment to reflect).
How do you guys keep yourself encouraged on walking or exercising? How do you shove past the excuses and just do it?
Oh yeah! I almost forgot! The whole reason I named the blog the way I did...
I have the most awesome husband ever! He bought me a single serving blender. It came with 4 large glasses and 1 small one. I have tried a few different shakes and LOVE it! This past week I made my kiddos a shake and they both thought that it was as good as Andy's Frozen Custard!
I'll share the one's I've concocted so far:
Fat Free 1/2 and 1/2
Tbsp of Sugar Free Banana Pudding
1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
Strawberries
Ice
Fat Free 1/2 and 1/2
Crystal Light Peach Tea
1 Scoop of Banana Protein Powder
A bit of Banana
Ice
Fat Free 1/2 and 1/2
1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
1 Spoon of Peanut Butter Powder
Ice
Do you guys have any favorite shakes?! Share with me!!
Today I ate:
Taco Meat w/ shredded lettuce, diced tomato, and sprinkle of cheese
Turkey Pepperoni Pizza on Wheat Tortilla
Peach Tea flavored Water
I don't recall having eaten anything for Breakfast. How bad of me!
Didn't get any walking in today. Argh!
I did however get a new to me pair of jeans courtesy of ebay! ...and they are a smaller size and they fit!
Last week I said GOODBYE forever to the clothes that held me at my highest. What a glorious feeling!
It's amazing the amount of energy you have when you shed some poundage. I feel like I'm kinda in a rut as far as losing goes. I don't see the big number jumps I was having...BUT I haven't walked like I should. It's been too cold, or the fitness trainer is in the gym and I don't want to walk with him in there, or I don't feel like driving back to work to workout, or it's too dark outside...too many excuses for this girl!
I need to remind myself HOW I got as big as I was...(taking a moment to reflect).
How do you guys keep yourself encouraged on walking or exercising? How do you shove past the excuses and just do it?
Oh yeah! I almost forgot! The whole reason I named the blog the way I did...
I have the most awesome husband ever! He bought me a single serving blender. It came with 4 large glasses and 1 small one. I have tried a few different shakes and LOVE it! This past week I made my kiddos a shake and they both thought that it was as good as Andy's Frozen Custard!
I'll share the one's I've concocted so far:
Fat Free 1/2 and 1/2
Tbsp of Sugar Free Banana Pudding
1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
Strawberries
Ice
Fat Free 1/2 and 1/2
Crystal Light Peach Tea
1 Scoop of Banana Protein Powder
A bit of Banana
Ice
Fat Free 1/2 and 1/2
1 Scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
1 Spoon of Peanut Butter Powder
Ice
Do you guys have any favorite shakes?! Share with me!!
3 comments:
Is it like a Magic Bullet? I got one of those as a wedding present and LOVE it!
*like*
Yep, it's similar to a magic bullet. It's awesome!!!
Post a Comment