1/18/2011

Monday Monday dah dah dah dah dah dah

Monday was great!  I had the day off since I needed to take a day off in January for my bday.  I'll be 27!  Hard to believe!  Anyway,  Larry was off and our son was out of school.  It was nice having the day off together.  However, poor kiddo had a fever.  I gave him a tylenol and he got better...and then again in the afternoon he felt bad again. I thought we kicked that but apparently not.  He woke up this morning again with a fever.  Larry hasn't been feeling good either.  I'm seriously thinking about wearing a mask around the house.  I can't get sick!!! 

Monday food...

Cheesey Eggs with Veggies (and a tiny smidge of ketchup to help with the powdery taste)
Salmon Patty (Yeah, I did it...I ate a salmon patty...BUT I was under my 650 calories.  So ha ha!)

Checked the scale a moment ago...and...

I have now lost a total of 18 lbs! 


Thanks for reading!
Jana

No comments: