1/10/2011

Pizza?! The family was killing me tonight.

Well, I did well today considering I had none of my protein diet stuff from the Dr's office. 

What did I eat today?

1 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder in 8 oz of water
applesauce
2 sticks of  sugar free gum
v8 juice
applesauce
mix in-orange early rise, heavily dilluted
water, water & more water

Tommorrow is my EGD and labwork.  I also have an appointment with the nurse in the afternoon.  Basically, it's going to be a full day of it.  I plan to get the food items tommorrow afternoon while I'm at the office.

I was so crushed this morning.  I had it all planned out that I would get to eat a cup of fruit for breakfast...until I looked on the can and found 9g of sugar...staying away.

Tonight the family had pizza, as the title mentions...it was the BEST smelling pizza ever.  But, it's probably because I shouldn't and won't have it.  It was quite tempting.  I just kept telling myself...Jana you were serious enough to go through all it took to get here...so don't even think about it.  That's a wonderful deterant. 

I will say, since yesterday I have lost 2 lbs.  Crazy to think that!  When I went to the seminar in June I was 11 lbs heavier. 

Honestly, can I tell that I have?

Well, not really but it sure makes me feel good!

Thanks again for reading!
Jana

No comments: