Back to work today. It was such an easy day. Of course all that I had to keep in mind was that I only had 1 day left to work until February 14th after today. It's amazing what meanie heads you can deal with when you know that. :) Larry was such a sweetie today. He and our son have been sick so they stayed at the house. ...medicine, soup, medicine, soup...
I have all of Larry and my laundry finished. Just have to get our son's done and then the laundry will be complete. But then again, who am I kidding... I think that the laundry copulates! The important thing is that I NOT get behind. Also, I vacuumed the floors and even put up one picture. Don't get too excited though. There was a nail already on the wall and I just stuck it there.
Tuesday Food
Cinnamon Crisp Cereal
4 oz. Skim Milk
Cubed Cheese
I'm looking forward to the liquid cycle!!
Heck, I'm looking forward to the surgery! I can't wait it seems. Happy Birthday to me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment